Saturday, April 17, 2010

Another Miss A- Boise Senior Photographer

This awesome senior was referred to me by a senior from last year and I'm so thankful because not only is "A" beautiful, she is also talented!! I learned that she plays hockey (on a coed team!!!) AND lacrosse (two sports I think take a bit of guts to play). Also, I learned that she wants to go to school to learn graphic arts and all that surrounds that...she even created a logo for a sports tournament that's going to be used! A- when you get great at designing (because I know you will) shoot an email with some examples! I wasn't kidding when I said you should do some album designing for me;) Thanks Mom and boyfriend for coming along and helping!! Here's your sneak peek, enjoy!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Really nice work.

Unknown said...

they do look really good ali! and thanks for saying such nice things :) i will definately let help you with your albums once i learn how to do them well. so, when do i get to see all of them and order prints? :)

Allison Corona said...

Ali, these are great. I'm jealous.